
The not-so-clever wart hog that Jackie helped to get. Read earlier blog.

The way we traveled. Trackers Zachariah, left, and David right. Professional Hunter, center, Dirk de Bod
I'm not a dog lover, but this dog I "fell" for. He was so smart!!
Standing at the top of a dam, built in the 1880's - - amazing that they got the concrete from Windhoek to here!!
Duck hunting. They had a blast figuratively and literally.
Steenbok - 5 or 6 years old.
Blue Wildebeest, came up close to Vern, while he was sitting behind a bush, that created a blind. I think he was catching on.
Gemsbok - beautiful animal
Vern watched this fight while sitting behind some brush.....really something to see!
Impala - - This impala scored the most points. He was within 1/2 inch of Namibia's top 10.
Our home for 2 weeks are tent structure - very nice with king bed and bathroom attached.
First animal harvested - Gemsbok.
Vern's first day of hunting.
No comments:
Post a Comment