Hello to all our friends and family.
Our trip went very well...........tight airplane quarters didn't allow for much sleep, but we've had plenty of time to catch up here.
Customs went quite normally. For a bit I thought we weren't going to get Vern's suitcase, but someone had taken it off the conveyor, thinking it was theirs, but didn't bother to put it back on. All this happened while Vern was getting his gun permits. We went through the exit doors of the airport and recorgnized our PH immediately, by the picture we had.
Dirk de Bod is all we could ask for........wonderful fun man. The place is very nice and the cook is fantastic.
To be continued.
Thursday, April 8, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Awesome! Good to know that the cook is fantastic! We all know how picky Vern is. ha ha ha. Poor Vern he isn't even in the States and I still get to give him a rough time. The reason I need pics is because I don't know what all those animals look like.
ReplyDelete