That is such a great picture of the both of you. Which animal is dad going to let Jay and I hang over our fireplace? :-) Is he going to stuff them all. Jason said you guys should stuff the whole animal that would really make an impression. :-) I really can't wait to see all your pictures. Miss you guys, Love, Amanda
WOW...what can one say. You are having the experience of your lives. I did talk to Abe, and he is seeing your posts, when Diane is there:)...she has printed out some pics for him. About one week left to hunt and see. Carry on OH GREAT HUNTERS!
Grandma & Grandpa,
ReplyDeleteI like the picture, it's great because I love it. It's nice to see your faces again. What are you doing?
qddddy5555ttytyyyytytyyyytjklluuuutrrrerreqwefgtthyuj kkmnnbvbbbbbbv
Love, Lillye
That is such a great picture of the both of you. Which animal is dad going to let Jay and I hang over our fireplace? :-) Is he going to stuff them all. Jason said you guys should stuff the whole animal that would really make an impression. :-) I really can't wait to see all your pictures. Miss you guys,
Love, Amanda
WOW...what can one say. You are having the experience of your lives.
ReplyDeleteI did talk to Abe, and he is seeing your posts, when Diane is there:)...she has printed out some pics for him.
About one week left to hunt and see.
Carry on OH GREAT HUNTERS!
Awesome pics and stories. Love reading about the "Adventure of the Great Hunter" his wife. Keep them coming.
ReplyDelete