Monday, April 12, 2010

Vern's Kudu

6 comments:

  1. That is quit an animal, the pic is nice. Carry on..
    OH GREAT HUNTER. The trip of a lifetime. We sure are enjoying the updates.
    things are good on the homefront.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are enjoying following your blog. Glad you are having a great time. We'd love to be seeing those wonderful African sunsets. Janet

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ho-ly cow, Dad. Were you half afraid to pose behind that thing for fear it would jump up and kick you?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Grandpa,

    Grandpa I like the thing that you shot. Grandpa what are you doing in Africa? I like the picture, could you shot one more thing? Grandpa do you want to come to my house? Are you sleeping or did you just wake up? Oh Grandpa you're so silly. I'm eating breakfast right now. What food are you eating, can you talk on the phone? Grandpa can I please come to your house while you are gone? Are the doors unlocked?
    Love you lots,
    Lillye

    Grandma,

    Happy Easter! Grandma I really miss you! Is Grandpa having a good time there? Are you coming back today? Grandma what are you doing in Africa? Grandma can you call me on the phone today sometime? Grandma I am eating breakfast and it is a waffle and there is a boat shaped piece and I am eating the boat piece.

    yyyyyyyyyy5rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr6kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb5zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz444444444444444444gwyyy454t4tw336354etrwwheygdeeeeeereeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeerqdwfythqxedqewdheg n sssssddddeehujwdnuefdghwsvyqts
    Love, Lillye

    Mom & Dad,

    I tried to write exactly what Lillye told me to write in her words. For example she keeps say shot instead of shoot. So don't think I typed it wrong.

    Dad great pictures. Lillye asked me lots of questions about if it was sleeping and why you shot it. I tried to answer them as honestly as I could.

    Thanks for the picture! I can't wait to see more. So glad you both are having a great time. Miss talking to you guys.
    Love, Amanda, Jay & Lillye

    ReplyDelete
  5. Whoa! What beast...
    Ellis & Rita were in VA this wkend. We talked about your trip. I shared your BLOG address with them. What a unique experience and the stories this will produce. Interesting Blog...keep us posted.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome pic of the Great Hunter! Thanks Shirley - you are quite the computer savy chic now a days. I look forward to your blog everyday. Enjoy your vacation - excursion together - you'll have lots of stories for your Gkids I can tell.

    ReplyDelete