We're here and having a wonderful time. I wrote a long blog and when I went to publish it, I lost the whole thing. I'm going to try to a few short ones to see if I can make this work.
Internet is very slow and unreliable.
Vern has three animals already.........all trophies, Gemsbok, Blue Wildebeest & Hartabeest.
Shirley
Thursday, April 8, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

First of all Tom says - - Shirley needs to get a grip with her technology. :) I say to Vern - will there be any animals left in Africa? Hello! So glad you are having a wonderful time. We want to see pics please!! Love and miss you both!
ReplyDeleteThat's exciting.....what will you do if he gets all his hunt this week? You might have to be tourists :)
ReplyDeleteGood to hear you are having a wonderful time. Your house looks empty as I pass by....miss you.....